Become a Pal!
Becoming a Chats Pal is the perfect way to enjoy the best of Chats Palace and its programme of new artists’ commissions, exciting contemporary music, theatre and community events year round.
As a Chats Pal you can receive a variety of benefits including special invitations, discounts, beautiful limited edition prints from the coveted Chats Palace Photo Archive, and more.
Please choose which Pal you are and join today!
NEW PAL £25 A YEAR
- Regular e-updates including a Chats Pals Quarterly newsletter
- Range of special ticket offers
- Limited edition e-print from the Chats Palace Photo Archive – download as unique wallpaper or screen saver
- Chats Pal welcome pack
CLOSE PAL £100 A YEAR
- New Pal +
- Invitations to exclusive Chats Pals events
- Library Bar discount – 10% off your food or drink order in our theatre bar & cafe
BEST PAL £250 A YEAR
- Close Pal +
- Priority booking on all our in-house programmed events
- Chats Room hire discount – 15% off room hire rates for all private events
PAL FOR LIFE £500 A YEAR
- Best Pal +
- Limited edition B/W print from Chats Palace Photo Archive
- An invitation for you and your guest to our special annual Chats Pals reception
If you would rather support Chats Palace without receiving benefits, you can also make
a one-off donation or regular gift of any size.
If you prefer, you can also join or donate by downloading the Chats Pals leaflet
and returning to us or by calling 020 8533 0227.
How your support helps
By becoming a Chats Pal you will be helping Chats Palace
To continue to be a place for debate, dialogue and creativity – promoting local confidence and cohesion.
To champion the work of artists, particularly those whose voices may not be heard elsewhere, and their contribution to Hackney’s distinctive, diverse and vibrant community.
To become a world-class arts centre.
If you’d like to speak to someone about Chats Pals, please contact
[pfai pfaic=”fa icon-envelope ” pfaicolr=”#ffffff” ] email@example.com
[pfai pfaic=”fa fa-phone ” pfaicolr=”#ffffff” ] 020 8533 0227 (Mon-Fri 10.00 – 17.00)